Sunday, April 30, 2006

Books, Words and Questions

Amy of Books, Words, and Writing has another blog called Amy on the Web. It is Sunday and I have just played yet another game of tennis so am exhausted at this unnatural effort. Before checking to see if Minx has given birth again during this interlude, as she did last time, I took a look at Amy's blog and found one of those questionnaires on it. I think this has evolved from a nascent form that I saw a few weeks back, as I recognise some but not all of the questions. So, moment of trivia, I've filled out my answers. That's it for quizzes for a while now, unless I find a really irresistible one. (the asterisks in Q1 are a spam avoidance tactic). 1.YOUR P*** (or romance) STAR NAME:(first pet and current street name) Booey Canbury 2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on mother's side first name, favorite candy) Edith Crunchie 3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) M. Rke (don't know what a fly girl is either, Amy, but mine sounds like a character from Alexander McCall Smith) 4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school) Cat Headington 5. YOUR OPPOSITE SEX NAME: (name of dad/mom, cell phone Company you use): Adrian British Telecom (6 missing!) 7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (daily prescription medicine, make of car) None Currently Thankfully Peugeot 8. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, street you grew up on): Lavinia Sundial (OK OK, I didn't give myself my middle name any more than I gave myself my first name, and until now it has been a dark secret) 9. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (first word you see on your left, favorite restaurant) Leon Wagamama 10. MY TRAGIC HEROINE NAME: (favourite flower, word off nearest book spine) Speedwell Way Ahead Disclaimers: I don't ever go to restaurants unless it is with the girls, and they aren't bothered about fancy eating, plus one is a vegetarian. So not much choice. And I haven't eaten a Crunchie bar for ages and ages, honest!